Steve,

TeraScribe uses the PORT command, while TeraScript Server seems to use PASV.

I just did a quick test in my environment here using TS Server 6.2.5. It worked
as expected.

Of course, the FTP server software and network configuration will be quite
different between our setups.

You should check the FTP log to see if there are any clues there.

If you still need some help, please email a test case to supp...@terascript.com
<mailto:supp...@terascript.com>

Robert