Hi Kevin,

Were you able to install Tesseract from Master branch on linux? I checked
out the master branch but couldn't find the Makefile to complete the
installation. I'm new to tesseract not sure if I'm missing something.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/a2639cf0-b117-42d8-9ebf-59d40ba0124e%40googlegroups.com.