On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 01:29:38PM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> I honestly don't really know either. Can we tell if it's some small set
> of specific crashes that's really occurring a lot, or is there no
> pattern like that and it's more like just...more things are crashing
> more often?

We probably _can_ -- the data is there. Just need to find a way to
show it that brings out that answer. Maybe instead of counting number
of reports, count number of packages with reports each day and compare;
that'd show if it's general or specific crashyness.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>