On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 10:00:05PM -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> > Based on feedback from Ambassadors, DVD images may still be useful
> > giveaways in regions with less access to bandwidth. I'm not sure what
> > to do about that.
> U.S. rural areas? :-D

Possibly, although I think most people would be able to get to
somewhere were downloading a gigabyte or so wouldn't be a big deal.

> Are we talking about the DVDs being useful in areas with no internet
> at all, or just slow internet?

I was thinking no internet or expensive metered connections. Slow...
eh, I downloaded djgpp over a second-hand 1200 baud modem in the early
90s. Kids today can set it a Fedora download overnight. :)

> And would an optical specific Live Workstation spin for Ambassadors
> be a useful work around?

I think so.

--
Matthew Miller