On 10/11/16 14:48, Sérgio Basto wrote:
On Ter, 2016-10-11 at 13:37 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:
On 10/11/16 11:47, Ian Kent wrote:

On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 11:23 +0200, Sandro Mani wrote:

On 11.10.2016 11:15, Ian Kent wrote:

On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 16:29 +0800, Ian Kent wrote:

[...]
I guess the other thing you could do is grab the libvpx-1.5.0
source rpm and
give it a different name like libvpx-compat, build and install
it then the
requirement of VirtualBox should be met without the
dependencyLuxemburgo confessa agora que foi longe de mais, mas
era inevitável. "Hoje não o faria, mas pela forma como se
acercou de mim... Nenhum dirigente pode falar assim a um
treinador ou a um jogador quando a adrenalina ainda está a
correr". side effects
above.
https://smani.fedorapeople.org/compat-libvpx-1.5.0-1.fc26.src.rpm
Well done Sandro, I see you've taken care to clean up the extra
installed files,
this should work just fine Joachim.
Hi Ian Kent and Sandro Mani,

this worked flawlessly (The only additional thing I had to do was to
install /usr/bin/rpmbuild). After having installed the newly built
rpm,
I could install a working VirtualBox.

Tank you very much.

May I recomend you rpmfusion rpms ? I am the packager maintainer and
any feedback is welcome)

Hi Sergio,

i switched from Rpmfusion to Unitedrpms because Rpmfusion always laggs behind new Fedora versions, so ready-for-use packages are missing for a longer time period after a new Fedora appears. Unitedrpms seems to be faster.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes
http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/VirtualBox

Joachim Backes