George White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> There are some restrictions in the ConTeXt license, so it is
> probably better to require that someone (presumably one who has read
> the documentation!) has to explicitly enable ConTeXt.

You may want to check that.  I don't think that is why the formats are
commented out.  ConTeXt's license is the GNU Public License:

    public version

     [3.1] The most recent stable version of ConTEXt is available as
           free software under the conditions of the gnu general
           public licence.

     [3.2] This public version can be considered to be the `official
           public ConTEXt distribution'.

--
--Ed Cashin                     PGP public key:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://www.coe.uga.edu/~ecashin/pgp/