I apologize if this issue has already been dealt with, but I did search online
and didn't find an answer. I'm using the 10/13/02 teTeX beta and I've got
purchased type1 fonts that I wish to use with latex and pdf(la)tex. The
vendor supplied two map files that (obviously?) differ slightly: one for
dvips and one for pdftex. If I add both of these map files using updmap, will
this create a problem in the sense that the last map file added overwrites
the first map file? I wouldn't think duplicate entries in the map files would
present a problem, but I want to make sure. Thanks for your help.
--
Richard