That list is not closed, we can add more keywords if there is a need (or desire) for them. So there is no template with all the possible keywords; but you can take a look at /tools/yaml/validate-header.rb (same branch) for the ones we take into account at the moment.

Sorry to jump in gratuitously, but looking at the script I wonder if it
could integrate a value for the (LuaTeX-specific but useful)
\hyphenationmin? It's a constraint on the minimal total number of
letters in a word for it to be hyphenated.

Thank you,
--
Elie