Hello All

I received the following email about a piano maker in Meissen who lost his
whole workshop and stock of instruments in the recent flood in eastern
Germany. It's somewhat off-topic to our list. But anyhow I think I should
forward it. The attached document is only written in german, but the
second part of the email text below contains an english version.

regards
  Bernhard

Bernhard Lang              | Physical Chemistry Departement, Sciences II
21, Avenue du Denantou     | University of Geneva,  30, Quai Ernest Ansermet
CH-1006 Lausanne, Suisse   | CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
TEL/FAX: +41(0)21 601 3657 | TEL +41(0)22 702-6535, FAX -6518
                   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]