Hi all,

>Question #2: Would anyone be willing to translate at least the PMX section
>of this back into English? I just never found the time or energy to include
>typeset examples in my version of the manual, but Luigi's are a great
>contribution. I don't think you need to know Italian to do this, just PMX.
>
>--Don Simons

I think we have two not so tiring solution:

1) to add my (or else other) samples to the Don's PMX manual;

2) to add an appendix to the Don's manual with my or/and other samples with
codes, without the need to add comments, but only the links to the
paragraphs of the manual ontaining the explanations.

I think the second way could be not worse, because any contributor could
add some samples, not only about the strictly PMX, but else about
TeX/MusiXTeX features and about typesetting tricks (a lot of hints that I
take from this list, or from the scores on the archive, should be useful on
this purpose). E. g. the way to add a third voices to a staff, the way to
use a particular bar line or a strange time signature or a uncommon symbol
and so on.

Luigi

P.S.
Thanks a lot, Don and Christan, for the nice reception of my manual. I'm
very happy!