Cornelius C. Noack skryf:
> On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Luigi Cataldi wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > >Question #2: Would anyone be willing to translate at least the PMX section
> > >of this back into English? I just never found the time or energy to include
> > >typeset examples in my version of the manual, but Luigi's are a great
> > >contribution. I don't think you need to know Italian to do this, just PMX.
> > >
> > >--Don Simons
> > >

> > I think we have two not so tiring solution:
> >
> > 1) to add my (or else other) samples to the Don's PMX manual;
> >

> Hi!
> I think your solution 1) is not so very different from what Don had
> in mind; anyway, I am right now working on just that (and making
> good progress on the PMX part, at least). Nevertheless, when reading
> your italian version, I find that many things are expressed much
> more clearly than in Dons manual (that is simply VERY short!), so
> its worth translating your text where it augments Don.

I'd like to support Cornelius on this one -- I also find that Luigi's
manual is a most valuable document and worth translating.  The essence
of open software is teamwork, with each contributing what he or she is
good at.  Luigi has shown himself to be an excellent typesetter and
manual writer; we now need a good translator!

Dirk

PS  I guiltily read the sentence saying that M-Tx is still in its 1998
state.  I have not abandoned the project.