>Dirk wrote:
>

>PS  I guiltily read the sentence saying that M-Tx is still in its 1998
>state.

This sound like a criticism, but this wasn't my intention at all. How can I
criticize a program that I like so much and that I use daily with great
satisfaction? Just a sample. I was for a long time a "Score" (probably the
best commercial typesetting program) user. The lyrics text imput used in
Score requires a lot of time, at least 10 times more than MTX\Musixlyr way.
In order to edit a sillable you have to open two windows (in spite of fact
that Score is a totally Dos program). The "lyrics slur" sign (sinalefe) in
Score is just a little musical slur; you have to put it on the score
manually, and, if vertical space change, manually you have to fine tune its
position. MTX superiority is very clear! Thanks for this!

Luigi