> http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/software/pmx/

Thanks for the information, i should have found this myself.

> As for the slur problem....
So I guess I really
> ought to deal with this.

1.
On the first part of the breaking if the slur is in the lower part of the staff he
(she?) goes down
a little bit.
On the upper part he goes up.
Has this a reason?

2.
I experimented with  s...s slurs (not st..st). In my example, setting the width to
w23m, i noticed
that the shortest (ful) slur is one notehead long.
Is it possible to redifine a short continuation slur to such one (a full slur at the
start of a
line)?
But it seems they cannot be lowerd, see adapted example (s1l(ow) and s1-3 does not
work). I ran it
as is, and also edited with s1l or s1-3 .

3.
In older pieces i used a lot of tt...tt ties . Now the tt's are no more possible, is
this wanted?

4.
I tried also
\\input musixpss.tex\
there the continuation slurs are normal slurs with thin ends on both sides and a bold
middle.

==============
    4   4    4  4  6   0   0  2
    1  2   20  .04