All of the changes in number of voices in the example come at system breaks,
not in the middle of a system. So yes, if there were no lyrics, PMX could do it
easily. With lyrics, I'm sure it can be done, using "in-line PMX" within the
M-Tx source. But it's tricky. I'm not very familiar with details of M-Tx, and
have forgotten everything I worked out when I made my Pradas edition. It'll
take gobs of trial-and-error, but I'll try to set up an example when I can, if
someone else doesn't beat me to it.

--Don