On 05/17/2012 09:26 AM, Christian Fearnot wrote:
It seems to me then that your answer is No. Please be clear. You need to
replace the file biblatex.4ht with the new version of that file. The
tlmgr installs tex4ht which contains probably an older version of that file.

Besides that, as I have written already, I think that you have to use
biblatex 1.6, not 1.7. There is no biblatex.4ht for 1.7 yet.

I'm a bit afraid of the "dependency hell." If I go back to biblatex1.6 is there a way that the right versions of biblatex-apa and htlatex will also be installed?