Am 17.05.2012 11:48, schrieb Thompson,Paul:

> This is an issue. I have had problems with biblatex.4ht. I have to hunt all
> over to find the most recent canonical version, and since everything is
> current on the Internet, multiple versions can all exist at one time. Where
> is the canonical source for these versions? When directing people to get the
> "most current version", such directions are helpful.

I too would like to know where the official newest version of
biblatex.4ht is to be obtained. I thought it should be at
http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/tex4ht/trunk/texmf/tex/generic/tex4ht/biblatex.4ht?view=log,
but there I cannot find the version that I am using and which works with
biblatex 1.6.
But I know that
http://von-wachter.de/dateien/for-biblatex-1-6/biblatex.4ht
works with
http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblatex/files/biblatex-1.6/. To
install: first delete your current version of biblatex, then unpack
biblatex-1.6.tds.zip into your local LaTeX folder, e.g.
/home/miller/texmf/ .

It does not work with biblatex 1.7.

May I suggest that somewhere under http://www.tug.org/tex4ht/
instructions for using tex4ht with biblatex are posted? I have a note
about this on my page
http://von-wachter.de/lehre/students.html#latex, but one cannot find
this through searching the web.

Daniel