On 8/20/2018 4:32 AM, Martin Gieseking wrote:
Am 19.08.2018 um 13:53 schrieb Michal Hoftich:
When I tried it on a really small file, it worked.  _BUT_ and
this is a big _BUT_, some of the math generated looks really
bad but some look like normal SVG. Here is screen shot

https://www.12000.org/tmp/08182018/image.png

Looking at the HTML, it seems some math was not really
converted to SVG at all, while other was.

I can see it. I am not sure what is the issue, maybe Martin know? The
call to dvisvgm is in the form:

dvisvgm -v 4 -n --exact -c 1.15,1.15 -p 1-5 filename.idv 2> filename.dlog

I can't reproduce the issue at the moment. Could you send me the IDV
file or upload it somewhere? Additionally, it would be helpful to know
the number of the page containing the broken math fragment.

Regards,
Martin

Hello Martin;

I just put a zip file with everything in this folder

https://www.12000.org/tmp/08182018/

The zip file is called try_small.zip

This contains small latex file compiled using

make4ht -um draft -e new.mk4 try_small.tex svg

the idv, dvi and HTML are all there.

You can the math is bad in the HTML. Letters wrong sizes,
etc...

I am using texlive 2018 on Linux.

thanks
--Nasser