Am 20.08.2018 um 11:52 schrieb Nasser M. Abbasi:
On 8/20/2018 4:32 AM, Martin Gieseking wrote:
Am 19.08.2018 um 13:53 schrieb Michal Hoftich:
When I tried it on a really small file, it worked.  _BUT_ and
this is a big _BUT_, some of the math generated looks really
bad but some look like normal SVG. Here is screen shot

https://www.12000.org/tmp/08182018/image.png

Looking at the HTML, it seems some math was not really
converted to SVG at all, while other was.

I can see it. I am not sure what is the issue, maybe Martin know? The
call to dvisvgm is in the form:

dvisvgm -v 4 -n --exact -c 1.15,1.15 -p 1-5 filename.idv 2> filename.dlog

I can't reproduce the issue at the moment. Could you send me the IDV
file or upload it somewhere? Additionally, it would be helpful to know
the number of the page containing the broken math fragment.

Regards,
Martin

I just put a zip file with everything in this folder

https://www.12000.org/tmp/08182018/

The zip file is called try_small.zip

Hello Nasser,

thanks for providing the files. The SVG files look all correct. However, some were created without command-line option --no-fonts so that they contain SVG font elements instead of graphics paths. Unfortunately, only few browsers render SVG fonts correctly (also see https://dvisvgm.de/Screenshots). Something obviously went wrong when calling dvisvgm for a couple of pages. Maybe Michal can have a look and figure out why this happened.

Martin