Sheesh, some people.  Simply browsing to http://texascavers.com/ will get
you the instructions on this list.  Also, my mailing list software includes
headers which tells you how to unsubscribe, and it also includes a footer,
with instructions as well.  Problem is, most email clients hide both of
these.

As most people probably know, you can't unsubscribe from a single thread,
the software isn't that complicated, it's an opt-in list, you get all mail.
 Delete what you don't want.

Charles
mailing list administrator and lurker :)