Tommy Door's Milk Run?

Of course now we have a Patty's Room.

 - Pete

On Apr 3, 2013, at 11:56 PM, Bob Buecher wrote:

Jim,
Thanks for remembering Tom!

I must say that I have always been disappointed that no one has named a cave or
portion of a cave after Tom.

Perhaps it might be appropriate to name some feature of Ft. Stanton's Snowy
River after Tom.  It may be Snowy River but it is also a river of milk ... and
where else would you expect to see Tom.

Bob Buecher

-----Original Message----- From: Pete Lindsley
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:01 PM
To: Jim Evatt
Cc: Southwestern Region
Subject: Re: [SWR] Remembrance

Here's a photo of Joel Tom [http://www.cavetexas.org/rmiller/Meador.html]
And it was linked from Ron Miller's TSA Memorial page here
[http://www.cavetexas.org/rmiller/]

Jim, we should put up some words on the TSA site for Tom, possibly including
some of the Remembrance comments we have seen tonight. If you help with the
text, I'll make sure it gets up on the TSA site.

I think we should do something like this for the SWR! What does everyone think?
Some cavers, like Tom, would appear on both lists.

- Pete