Andy would know. I don't recall if Tom was ever in the Guadalupe Room. The
"pincher" just off the main commercial trail was Matlock's Pinch.

 - Pete

On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:24 AM, Carl Kunath wrote:

Actually, there was a portion of the Guadalupe Room extension at CCNP that was
known as the "Meador Pincher."
This constriction was near the beginning of the route and had to be enlarged to
allow Tom to pass.
I'm not sure if the name was official enough to make it onto the maps.

===Carl Kunath

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Buecher
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:56 AM
To: Pete Lindsley ; Jim Evatt
Cc: Southwestern Region
Subject: Re: [SWR] Remembrance Disappointed

Jim,
Thanks for remembering Tom!

I must say that I have always been disappointed that no one has named a cave
or portion of a cave after Tom.

Perhaps it might be appropriate to name some feature of Ft. Stanton's Snowy
River after Tom.  It may be Snowy River but it is also a river of milk ...
and where else would you expect to see Tom.

Bob Buecher