Try

http://www.zbattery.com

I purchased four rechargeable C-cell batteries and a multi-battery charger
(will charge everything from AAA to D cells and even 9-volts) from them in
2008, plus various AA and AAA batteries. I use the rechargeable C-cells in my
belt pack Petzl Duo and I love 'em. ZBattery has a darn good selection and
prices.

My favorite AA batteries are the 2700 mAh PowerEx batteries. But if you really
have a lot of time on your hands to do research, visit the Candle Power Forums
where you'll find an amazing amount of information about lights, batteries and
all things related.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.