Keep it on the weekend of October 15-18.
I loved the TCR that was held at Honey Creek Cave, but Paradise Canyon is cool,
too.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.
Email: diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu
214-645-6383 (phone)
214-645-6353 (fax)

On Jan 7, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Don Arburn via Texascavers wrote:

> Ok, Cavers, I'm starting to think about this upcoming TCR, locations and
> dates. Paradise Canyon called me yesterday, and asked me to ask around and
> spread the word that if we have any need for a meeting site, he'd be happy to
> help. We all like PC, but they still have no water. It's not a deal killer.
> It's an option for TSA, TCMA and TCR.
> How do y'all feel about this site?
>
> Next is the date. There have been several "traditional" weekends and many
> suggestions etc. I've penciled in the weekend of October 15-18 as a target
> date.
> How do y'all feel about that?
>

> --Don

UT Southwestern