From: Don Arburn via Texascavers
Date:01/07/2015 10:31 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: TSA Cavers List
Subject: [Texascavers] TCR 2015 Survey

Ok, Cavers, I'm starting to think about this upcoming TCR, locations and dates.
Paradise Canyon called me yesterday, and asked me to ask around and spread the
word that if we have any need for a meeting site, he'd be happy to help. We all
like PC, but they still have no water. It's not a deal killer. It's an option
for TSA, TCMA and TCR.
How do y'all feel about this site?

Next is the date. There have been several "traditional" weekends and many
suggestions etc. I've penciled in the weekend of October 15-18 as a target date.
How do y'all feel about that?

--Don