From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of Wm
Shrewsbury via Texascavers
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 7:18 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Join the NSS and Team 404

Bill Jackson is the NSS Fundraising Chairman. I passed along your concerns to
him, and his response is below.

(forwarded by Wm Shrewsbury)
--------------------
Jerry, the emailed message from the Fundraising Chair reports the needs of your
Society. This one was to let everyone know we need donations earmarked for the
HQ property which we purchased nearly five years ago. Just like everything in
life, there are peaks and troughs in fundraising. We have had a recent trough
over the last six months and want to get it back to a peak, and with continuing
fundraising efforts to keep it up so that we can pay the mortgage ahead of
schedule and quit giving interest to a third party.

[blah blah blah]

In the meantime, we have our new HQ building that has to be refinanced by this
December. The less we have to refinance the better, of course, and thus this
appeal. We sure could use Team 404 members and grotto donations to help with
this.

Bill Jackson
Fundraising Chairman
National Speleological Society