Oh, I don't know, Frank. I think there is a greater need being served by
allowing such posts to occur without rancor. Some find them interesting and
amusing, and it's always easy to punch the delete key. If it's so inconvenient
to clean out your inbox of uninvited martial that is disagreeable, you may need
to examine some of your own demons.

Jerry.

Sent from my iPhone