Hi Frank!

We don't want to lose a valuable, iconic Texas caver from this list. Or any
other cavers. Some folks forget these posts are read by cavers who are not
in/from Texas. And, who don't know David.

I have no doubt someone will point out that David's posts say "off-topic,"
"delete now if you don't want to read it."

However, I concur that this listserv has a clear intention of being used for
the purpose of cave-related posts.

I know David L posts comments on the various Texas cave-related Face Book pages.

Perhaps the moderator of this listserv could politely suggest that David post
any non-cave related information on these other sites.  And, perhaps, even
politely let David know that he might be unsubscribed if he continues to
improperly use this listserv.

julia

- from julia's cell

Julia G Germany