Yes take it over... LOL... been there done that... Thank you but no... I just
delete.Bill bentleyca...@caver.net

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Charles Goldsmith via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Date: 7/8/16  3:29 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Cavetex <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Can Locklear please restrain himself !!

We have 4 rules: http://texascavers.com/rules.html
David hasn't broken any rules and no, he's older than me Bob.
I maintain the rules as list owner, that's it.  I've always stated that this
list is self moderated.  If you don't like a post that someone has sent out,
send them a private message if possible.
If you don't like the list and how it's run, anyone is free to step up and take
over, including hosting and paying.  Or, it's just easier to delete a message
and go about enjoying your day.  Personally, that's what I do.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Julia Germany via Texascavers