From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of AC
via Texascavers
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 6:42 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] TCR food

Stefan,

I remember Niki Lake bringing a bunch of hog to either the first or second time
at Paradise Canyon.

Just for the record, I really appreciate the years you cooked for me at TCR.
Thank you again. Let's get together at TCR, have some leisurely drinks, and
watch all the fun.

Allan

Smart phone, stupid autocorrect

On Feb 19, 2017, at 10:15 PM, Stefan Creaser via Texascavers