>From David Locklear
( Hit Delete Button as hard as you can )

Most of you are into nature topics.

I saw a cow eat a large snake today.  Not only did he or she seem to enjoy
eating the snake, but acted like it was a routine thing that he or she does.

The article in the link below discusses DNA of bovines.

Some say, we are what we eat.  Maybe eating snakes affects ones DNA ?   It
would seem that if cows routinely eat snakes, then all other such mammals
also like to eat snakes.

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2013/01/01/how-a-quarter-of-the-cow-genome-came-from-snakes/

There is probably someway to twist this discussion and make it cave
related.  I will let someone else have a go at that.  There are mammals
that spend a lot of time in caves and snakes do like to hang out near cave
entrances.

I bet it is not healthy for any animal to eat a venomous snake.

David Locklear