Appropriate or inappropriate cave names?:
There is a small cave in Oklahoma that we named “dog shit pit”. The first
person down complained “oh hell there is just a bunch of dog shit down here”.
I thought that was a weird thing to say and wondered why a dog would poop
there....so I questioned him.....and the response was “yeah....it’s real f@@ing
dog shit....”
After he returned to the surface - I had to get on rope and go down and see. It
was tight with razor like rock blades, bad air, some mud....and maybe some
animal bones. But no dog shit.

Sent from my iPhone