From: "Logan McNatt" <lmcn...@austin.rr.com>
To: "texascavers" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Cc: "Bill Steele" <speleoste...@aol.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:44:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Waterproof boxes

Nancy, you will remember what we used before the availablity of sturdy
waterproof boxes and dry bag--the military surplus metal ammo boxes.

Bill, if you ever lead another carbide trip, consider having people share the
joys of carrying a heavy metal ammo box. The auditory experience of loud
banging will go well with the olfactory experience of carbide, and add
authenticity to the trip. Maybe a cheap ill-fitting fiberglass construction
helmet. I guess Vietnam combat boots are no longer available. :-(
Lowgun