Don't forget cotton coveralls.
Carol

   On Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 3:44:42 PM EST, Logan
<lmcn...@austin.rr.com> wrote:

   Nancy, you will remember what we used before the availablity of sturdy
waterproof boxes and dry bag--the military surplus metal ammo boxes.

Bill, if you ever lead another carbide trip, consider having people share the
joys of carrying a heavy metal ammo box. The auditory experience of loud
banging will go well with the olfactory experience of carbide, and add
authenticity to the trip. Maybe a cheap ill-fitting fiberglass construction
helmet. I guess Vietnam combat boots are no longer available. :-(
Lowgun