I would propose one goal would be to establish a solid artificial permanent
rig point on the lower ledge.

I would propose at least one bolt on the upper ledge

I would propose a separate map of the upper section of the cave.

And some sort of portable gin-pole rig for cavers to safely attach to the
rope.   The rock we rigged to was not ideal as it was below the lip and 100
feet away, making it easy to get stepped on or get cut.

I would ask James Loftin for suggestions.    He was one of the last people
there.

Lots of water and shade needed.

Good news is no flying insects.

Nice sunset.

Awesome view of the Milky Way.   Remote desert camping, but lots of dust.

A very large wire grid could be placed across the large entrance to keep
animals and people from falling to their death.

An informative sign could be erected, or plaque.

D. L.