David #2: Remember that if a chicken can lay an egg it can lay you!

Now on to a movie review:

“Time Trap”, now available on Netflix, features everything a caver could
possibly ask for. The hapless spunkalunkers include the necessary two hot
chicks in tank tops. They are inexplicably well equipped with descending gear
but no ascending gear. Should have thought of that! But no prob cuz they have
an endless supply of eternal glow sticks, so many that they toss them around
like drug deranged teenagers at an all night rave. Whee!

Far above the light from the entrance flickers, not because they are in a
disco, but because in the cave time passes more quickly than on the surface.
All cavers know that. As a result, a year underground passes in approximately
five seconds! Since they have no ascending gear plucky little Greta Thunberg
free climbs the pit to discover that climate change has eaten her future, the
air is bad and all the ropes have rotted! So she climbs back down to discover
that her little brother “Furby” has been dead for centuries.

All cavers know that when you are stuck at the bottom of an entrance drop the
best thing to do is to go further back into the cave, so they do. It was all a
mistake because there they meet a lost tribe of beardless Pleistocene cave men
who closely resemble quadrupedal Negroes. The cave men attack the spunkalunkers
but are diverted when they in turn are attacked by a giant space alien from the
future. Thus, the spunkalunkers escape.

Back at the bottom of the entrance pit plucky little Greta climbs up again to
discover that the top of the pit where the air used to be is now the bottom of
the ocean. She makes the mistake of sticking her hand up into the water and is
immediately seized by an aqua monster and disappears upwards. Despite broken
bones the others climb the 80 foot drop to rescue her, whereupon they too are
seized by the unseen monster.

All seems lost until all of  the explorers, including those who were previously
dead, pop up out of the water in a hot tub (Yea!) inside of a space ship taking
what remains of humanity to Mars for a new start. All others including Donald
Trump are left behind to perish on the dying planet, so the movie has a happy
ending!

Think I’m making this up? I double dog dare you to watch the movie! But I would
recommend the ingestion of drugs and/or alcohol first.

SW