Pranam
       G's articulated write up made me reply. Leave Narayanasamy a useless
urchin though aged  having no stuff except the words of abuseses. G did
write that AFTER THE GAYA SRARDHAM AS PITHRUS GO TO SWARGAM OR MOKSHAM
FURTHER SRARDHAMS ARE NOT REQUIRED; DID HE OR NOT?; I CAN REPRODUCE HIS
WRITE UP; ALSO ALREADY i DID ONCE; again what kind of enmity I can have
with G whose face is unknown to me?. As elders if age is an experience,
shall pass their equitable knowledge to the posterity with ease and
sustaining the truth. Srardham is not sending the ancestors to swarga or
Moksham; there is no swargam or narakam etc; upanishads do speak of south
and north travel after death.
     More than all these, it is remembering our ancestor as a mode of
worship; and whether one does it  or not, Rituals are performed or not,
samskaras are carried out or not Mukthi is a different concept. Hence only
B G ( I had written it long ago) said those who worship small Gods or
deni-gods reach results of those and come back; those who worship the
pitrus are reborn in good stead; those who worship buta pisachas get that
kinds of births only; those who surrender to me in whole unison with my
thinking alone reach me which is one ina million; even the best yogis are
reborn after some good fruits at certain spots; so doing srardham is to
make yourself good as well as keeping up the society with the welfare;
Doing Pujas and uttering mantras are for the concentration and mind
control; reciting Vedas and attaining the knowledge is to elevate the mind
and search FOR THYSELF; answering WHO AM I?; hence only swadharma follow up
is advocated; a christian if his travel path is righteous he goes only in
the path of BG without doing any srardham or Puja ; but he has his style of
srardham day, and he has his own puja style; a muslim if he is righteous
has his own srardham and puja swa dharma; as a parsi why even as an atheist.
       In short, be good. Mazhithalum Neettalum vendavvam yakkaikku ulagam
pazhithadhu ozhithuvidin; meaning that stand by the right behaviours which
the vedic truth advocates and you need not shave your head or grow beard
for samskaras; righteousness does not reach one over night; one has to gain
the knowledge as one learns Engineering to be in BSNL or law in Income
Tax or Military strategy in the Army; so when one grows to 76 or 95 or just
6 what is he qualitatively is the growth; our literatures in entirety
contains all the models of teaching and stories than any west in the web
site has ; and the druva was older than his father more aged means it is
not the age in calender makes one a man but the quality; if one does not
care but always rebuts without the understanding and has sidelined oneself
with the KOOD-NATPU(unwanted friendship) loss is not anyone else but to
SELF. Nandrum theethum pirar thara vaara. Also Vedam is universal; dictum
does not distinguish between iyer kerala iyer ,Punjab iyer or iyengar
vadakalai thenkalai etc etc . How can Rama be for Iyer and iyengar
separate?; how the air and other byutas can differentiate between iyer
kerala and iyengar?.
      People living in the geo centered places was provided by the nature
itself to live, to raise by a profession, to feed by the food of that area
and to use flowers flora and fauna of that area which were codified as
dharna sutras or living rules which were if wrongly adopted by other geo
centered people confirming only that is correct-who is the fool?. Dharma is
one truth is one God is one but the learned adopted it only as such but the
day to day living was altered according to the needs but never ever the
central line of code. If TRS is a vaishnava and you are a kerala iyer why
did you go to him?.
       And you spoke to him with such VINAYAM and later threw him off as
Iyengar and a bad guru means WHAT ARE YOU?. nOT ONLY HERE ;YOU HAVE DONE
SUCH WRITE UP IN YOUR CAREER WITH OTHERS ALSO PROUDLY DISCLOSING WHO YOU
ARE. aND DID THE SAME ACT OF THROWING OFF AND CALLING THEM AS USELESS.  You
are 76 sir and he iS 95; what is my loss if my mother is a prostitute as
NARAYANASAMY WRITES AND sai IS WATCHING OVER (IS HE RELATED TO HIM?)  I do
what I am taught and lead a life of elevating myself as for as possible
with the vedas. In that process when I read a lot of the west write up I
found our cult was destroyed.   And more knowledge showed me we have
everything right from modern science to life -chord, here but every one of
us is destroyed by the education we had but 90% refused to turn up out  of
the attired characters till then. That is the truth. Why a man at singapore
95 who knew some tatriya and practiced for money as vadhyar also for some
time shall not understand to teach taittiriya samhita elaborately but in a
line or two bamboozled iditic phrase and quoted always the
Tennysons because even at 95 he did not grow beyond but pretended to be the
markar to his henchmen. WHO IS AFRAID OF THE VIRGINIA WOLF is as good as
telling words of sisupala does not hurt Krishna. And G sails in the same
boat with hypocrisy. Many write and one reads; but what was the content and
its truth shall unfold many questions; and such shall make one think;unlike
5 topics from various web sites and a decade back old stuff; I meant only
that; I had reproduced many write ups of our own members who felt whether
it is sensible; good writers doubts themselves; but having lifted up to
fill pages in different lines which is the worst COPY AND PASTE, also call
the kettle black as copy and paste; ALSO VEILS WHO READS INTANTTRUMS; IS IT
AT 76?.
       Mr Venkata Giri on cauvery presented Cauvery and you the Ganga and
Yamuna as dwarapalaka architectural from 4 AD as lifted from Quora; had you
spend some more time you would have asked yourself then what the hell is
Gangotri Yamunotri and Adi Sankata Mutts etc; Unaware you present a copied
fact of dwarapalaka in Temples; even one who is proud of Kerala had u asked
how Keral temples look like, may be you had an answer; In 2018 One M
Krishna kumari wrote a book Iconography of Ganga and Yamuna (and you write
as north Jamuna) and the youth in Quora followed it up as dwarapalaka
architecture as deduced by M Krishna Kumari. You simply reproduced it.
Stone structures of Ganga mata and Yamuna matha existed even at the time of
the Buddaha as found in their texts; Ganga was depicted in architectures
even before; Kerala temple styles were different in the beginning; later
dwarapalaka concepts came in from the neighborhood.  Rig Veda speaks of
Ganga Yamuna Saraswati .  As elders we have to submit the truth to
the society egoless. If you send mine to spam I am not the loser; I sent to
spam Narayanasamy as there is no content ; aservada pumsavana childbirth
aseervatham and tathastu mantras are rituals of half learned vadyars; that
has no content is already in spam even when generated. Sit calmly and think
and if you wish a change is inevitable. You are able to think and so think
carefully.
       And ideas shall emanate from only when one reads since the mind
prompts the storage, which means that it was already in store; what we want
to say we type; what we want to quote we typed in 70s; but now available in
the net akshaya patra; so once we know what we want we know where to
search; and copy and paste is not filling the pages but this copy and paste
is giving out the truth, saving the time; when someone speaks about west
pronouncement of the perception it flashes into me the perception as
described in our ethics B G and since I had done my article on that gets it
back; i use  the web for the Geetha; orelse I can also type the sanskrit
and copy and paste my own also!. many upanishads I had typed and pasted too.
       So I am not jibing at any one and I do not have any ego. I do not
boast about anything unless some occasion arose. For example when Mr TNCR
wrote about his friend at Teppakulam st TVL, i remembered my father in law
and my tenure there. When am ember asked from where I said from my prize
books as i have a lot of them given to me for my academics in 50s and 70s.
And if its in the net I copy and paste or else I shall type. COPY and paste
like your alone is  to be developed further. It is harsh sir but you have
to consume it or send it to BIN as your choice. Personally as Narayanasamy
unknown I have no grudge not only you but with any one. Have a nice day  KR
IRS 17521