I have not tried this with plt but with 3d, however according to the thbook it should work.
import file.plt calibrate [<x> <y> <z> <X> <Y> <Z>] Where coordinates in the imported file are shifted from lower-case coordinates to upper-case coordinates. I hope I have understood what you are trying to achieve, if not a sample file might help Andrew On 03/08/12 19:20, Jonny Prouty wrote: > Hello all, > > I have a compass PLT file that I would like to import into an existing > therion project that I have. The therion project has numerous fixed > stations, all in the same UTM zone. Unfortunately, if I try to equate a > station in the PLT file with the equivalent station in my project, I can't > proceed as I can't mix local (in the PLT file) and global (in my project) > coordinate systems. If I comment out all of the "cs" commands in my therion > project as a test, I can't proceed because therion won't allow two fixed > stations to be equated with one another. Removing the "cs" commands isn't > really a viable option anyways since I need the stations to have real-world > coordinates so that I can load the maps into QGIS and GRASS. > > My question then is is it possible to override the coordinates of an > imported PLT file, transforming them into the coordinate system of my > project? Thanks very much in advance! > > Best regards, > > Jonny > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion
