+++ Graham Mullan [2014-01-15 14:48 -0000]: > In the latest project in which I am involved, I am having to import data > from Survex (actually from Compass via Survex but that's another story!). > This requires importing survex 3d files. The problem that I have is that > .3d files generated in the most recent iterations of Survex cannot be read > by Therion. I had the same problem some years back & eventually they > caught up with each other, but it seems that the Survex format has changed > too much once again. > Â > Can this be rectified, please 'cos it's a pain in the bum.
I already fixed this in Debian, and the necessary patch is here: http://sources.debian.net/src/therion/5.3.11-2/debian/patches/update-survex-img-parser-to-v8.patch There an uptodate 5.3.12 version in here: http://www.wookware.org/software/repo/pool/main/t/therion/therion_5.3.12-1.debian.tar.xz (That's not uploaded officially yet as I'm trying to solve the tk-img missing background image issue first) ( http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=718294 ) Wookey -- Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM http://wookware.org/
