FYI, Stacho is working on the issue so expect updated source/Windows build soon.

15. 1. 2014 v 19:17, Footleg <drfootleg at gmail.com>:

> Thanks Bruce.
> 
> Just to be completely clear in case anyone is confused, the fix which Bruce 
> has documented on the wiki is for when Therion is using Survex to generate 
> centreline coordinates from survey data entered into Therion project files. 
> My 'generate the 3d file using the -v7 argument' fix is for projects where 
> you import an already generated 3d file into the Therion project to define 
> the survey centreline (e.g. Within the 'survey' block: import 
> West_Kingsdale_System.3d -surveys use -cs OSGB:SD  )
> 
> Footleg
> 
> 
> 
>> On 15 January 2014 17:46, Bruce <bruce at tomo.co.nz> wrote:
>> Graham
>> 
>> The Windows solution is to either install Survex 1.2.6 (I think) which 
>> produces –v7 format .3d files, or
>> 
>> use a current version of Survex and tell it to produce –v7 format, either 
>> Footleg’ sway or as I just added to the wiki
>> 
>> http://therion.speleo.sk/wiki/doku.php/faq#how_to_pass_survex_command_line_parameters_using_therion
>> 
>>  
>> 
>> Bruce
>> 
>>  
>> 
>> From: therion-bounces at speleo.sk [mailto:therion-bounces at speleo.sk] On 
>> Behalf Of Graham Mullan
>> Sent: Thursday, 16 January 2014 3:49 a.m.
>> To: therion at speleo.sk
>> Subject: [Therion] Compatibility with Survex
>> 
>>  
>> 
>> In the latest project in which I am involved, I am having to import data 
>> from Survex (actually from Compass via Survex but that's another story!). 
>> This requires importing survex 3d files. The problem that I have is that .3d 
>> files generated in the most recent iterations of Survex cannot be read by 
>> Therion. I had the same problem some years back & eventually they caught up 
>> with each other, but it seems that the Survex format has changed too much 
>> once again.
>> 
>>  
>> 
>> Can this be rectified, please 'cos it's a pain in the bum.
>> 
>>  
>> 
>> Graham
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Therion mailing list
>> Therion at speleo.sk
>> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20140115/6f7eea21/attachment.html>

Reply via email to