Hi Graham, I have the same scenario (some of my Therion projects import a Survex 3d file to define the centreline. The easiest solution is to use the version switch when generating the 3d files to generate the 3d file version which Therion can read. I wrote a batch file with the following line to do this for my main project: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Survex\cavern.exe" -v7 mycavedata.svx
Other more technical solutions may enable Therion to read the newer format 3D files (I expect Wookey is already typing something about the Debian version as I write this!) Footleg On 15 January 2014 14:48, Graham Mullan <graham.mullan at coly.org.uk> wrote: > In the latest project in which I am involved, I am having to import data > from Survex (actually from Compass via Survex but that's another story!). > This requires importing survex 3d files. The problem that I have is that > .3d files generated in the most recent iterations of Survex cannot be read > by Therion. I had the same problem some years back & eventually they caught > up with each other, but it seems that the Survex format has changed too > much once again. > > Can this be rectified, please 'cos it's a pain in the bum. > > Graham > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > Therion at speleo.sk > http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion > > -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20140115/ae5d7d7f/attachment.html>
