And "Convert to curve" doesn’t works for you?

m.s.

> 6. 4. 2016 v 13:45, Владимир Георгиев <vld.georgiev at 
> gmail.com>:
> 
> Hi guys
> 
> There was one option I was missing in XTherion to reduce the number of points 
> in a line.
> I work mostly with Topodroid and depending on the settings while drawing, in 
> some cases I end up with lines with hundreds of points. This makes them 
> harder to edit, enlarges the TH2 file and slows the compilation.
> 
> I added a menu Edit line > Simplify line that reduces the points. There is 
> also a setting in xtherion.ini called "xth(gui,me,line,simp_limit)" that 
> controls how smooth/rough the line becomes. A value of 10 seemed to work well 
> for me.
> One limitation is that Bezier lines become simple lines.
> 
> I've attached a few screenshots, the patch file, and the xtherion.tcl file.
> Would be nice is someone can test how it works with their scraps.
> 
> Vladimir
> <xtherion.rar><0001-xtherion-Added-line-simplification-menu-in-Edit-line.patch><2016-04-06
>  14_31_40.png><2016-04-06 14_20_41.png><2016-04-06 14_21_13.png><2016-04-06 
> 14_22_09.png><2016-04-06 14_23_15.png><2016-04-06 
> 14_31_09.png>_______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> Therion at speleo.sk
> http://mailman.speleo.sk/mailman/listinfo/therion

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160406/7253af0f/attachment.html>

Reply via email to