I use colour by scrap quite often as a drawing aid. Random is fine for that. 
Colour by map would be the more useful to be able to specify for 'finished 
presentations'. 
Colour by map has been discussed and requested from time to time.
Bruce
Sent from my Samsung device, hence the typo's

-------- Original message --------
From: Footleg <[email protected]> 
Date: 11/03/2016  02:25  (GMT+12:00) 
To: List for Therion users <therion at speleo.sk> 
Subject: [Therion] Setting Scrap Colours 

I've been doing some more work on my Therion Tutorial, which has led me to 
explore more options than I typically use. One of these is to colour scraps 
different colours. All I can find in the Therion Book is how to specify to 
colour map-fg by altitude or by scrap. If I do either of these then the colours 
are assigned automatically. I've searched my email history and seen that colour 
by altitude has been discussed before, but I can't work out if there is 
supposed to be a way to set the colour for a scrap?
If this isn't currently possible, then if would be ideally implemented in the 
layout so that if is not coded into the drawings of the scraps themselves. 
Perhaps a syntax to let you specify as follows:
colour <scrap name> <colour>
Am I missing a way to do this in the existing release?
Footleg
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://mailman.speleo.sk/pipermail/therion/attachments/20160311/b438f3bd/attachment.html>

Reply via email to