> Try on right side of compilation window open the menu "Survey structure“
> and doubleclick on survey a. It should create line with select a…

It creates a *select a.2.bart *line. What should I do with this line?

I'm sorry, I might have mislead you. These map definitions aren' t all on
the same file.

In fact it's like that:

Bart/thconfig:

layout exploracao
  scale 1 200
  base-scale 1 100
  #debug station-names
  language pt
  #grid bottom
  #grid-size 100 100 10 m
  code tex-map
  \framethickness=0.5mm
  sketches off
  legend on
  legend-width 21 cm
  legend-columns 3
  statistics explo-length off
endlayout

layout aranha
  scale 1 200
  base-scale 1 100
  #debug station-names
  language pt
  #grid bottom
  #grid-size 100 100 10 m
  code tex-map
  \framethickness=0.5mm
  sketches off
endlayout

input extra_symbols.th

language pt

# Selecionando qual mapa deve ser desenhado
select mBartp@bart
export map -projection plan -layout exploracao -layout extra_symbols
-output Bart.pdf

#unselect mBartp@bart
#select mBarts@bart
#export map -projection elevation -layout extra_symbols -output
Bart-cortes.pdf

unselect mBarts@bart
unselect mBartp@bart
select mBartAranhap@bart
export map -layout-debug station-names -layout aranha -output
Bart-aranha.pdf

Bart/Bart.th:

  map mBartp -projection plan -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
    m1p@1
    m2p@2
  endmap

  map mBarts -projection elevation -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
    #m1p@1
    m2s@2
  endmap

  map mBartAranhap -projection plan -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
    m1aranhap@1
    m2aranhap@2
  endmap

Bart/2017-02-12/1.th:

  map m1p -projection plan
    #mc1p@c
    mc2p@c
    mb1p@b
    mb2p@b
    #mb3p@b
    break
    mc3p@c [-22 0 m] below
  endmap

  map m1aranhap -projection plan
    #c
  endmap

Bart/2017-02-26/2.th:

  map m2p -projection plan
    m1p@f
  endmap

  map m2aranhap -projection plan
    #f
  endmap

As far as I can tell, all maps, sketchs and surveys are included and
properly recognized.

I think I'm not understanding the process of *select/unselect*. If I
do a *select
A_MAP* in thconfig and later do an *unselect A_MAP* I'm expecting to have a
result after the *unselect A_MAP* exactly the same as if I have never done
the *select A_MAP* at all.

Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Rodrigo