2017-03-01 15:10 GMT-03:00 Martin Sluka via Therion <[email protected]>:
> Try on right side of compilation window open the menu "Survey structure“
> and doubleclick on survey a. It should create line with select a…
>
>
It creates a *select a.2.bart *line. What should I do with this line?
I'm sorry, I might have mislead you. These map definitions aren' t all on
the same file.
In fact it's like that:
Bart/thconfig:
layout exploracao
scale 1 200
base-scale 1 100
#debug station-names
language pt
#grid bottom
#grid-size 100 100 10 m
code tex-map
\framethickness=0.5mm
sketches off
legend on
legend-width 21 cm
legend-columns 3
statistics explo-length off
endlayout
layout aranha
scale 1 200
base-scale 1 100
#debug station-names
language pt
#grid bottom
#grid-size 100 100 10 m
code tex-map
\framethickness=0.5mm
sketches off
endlayout
input extra_symbols.th
language pt
# Selecionando qual mapa deve ser desenhado
select mBartp@bart
export map -projection plan -layout exploracao -layout extra_symbols
-output Bart.pdf
#unselect mBartp@bart
#select mBarts@bart
#export map -projection elevation -layout extra_symbols -output
Bart-cortes.pdf
unselect mBarts@bart
unselect mBartp@bart
select mBartAranhap@bart
export map -layout-debug station-names -layout aranha -output
Bart-aranha.pdf
Bart/Bart.th:
map mBartp -projection plan -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
m1p@1
m2p@2
endmap
map mBarts -projection elevation -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
#m1p@1
m2s@2
endmap
map mBartAranhap -projection plan -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
m1aranhap@1
m2aranhap@2
endmap
Bart/2017-02-12/1.th:
map m1p -projection plan
#mc1p@c
mc2p@c
mb1p@b
mb2p@b
#mb3p@b
break
mc3p@c [-22 0 m] below
endmap
map m1aranhap -projection plan
b
#c
endmap
Bart/2017-02-26/2.th:
map m2p -projection plan
m1p@f
endmap
map m2aranhap -projection plan
a
#f
endmap
As far as I can tell, all maps, sketchs and surveys are included and
properly recognized.
I think I'm not understanding the process of *select/unselect*. If I
do a *select
A_MAP* in thconfig and later do an *unselect A_MAP* I'm expecting to have a
result after the *unselect A_MAP* exactly the same as if I have never done
the *select A_MAP* at all.
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Rodrigo
> m.s.
>
>
> 1. 3. 2017 v 18:41, Rodrigo Severo via Therion <[email protected]>:
>
> 2017-03-01 14:36 GMT-03:00 Martin Sluka via Therion <[email protected]>:
>
>> Rodrigo, may you send the maps definitions, I mean maps which you
>> selected in thconfig.
>>
>
> Here they are:
>
> map mBartp -projection plan -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
> m1p@1
> m2p@2
> endmap
>
>
> map mBartAranhap -projection plan -title "Gruta Bart Cave"
> m1aranhap@1
> m2aranhap@2
> endmap
>
> map m1p -projection plan
> #mc1p@c
> mc2p@c
> mb1p@b
> mb2p@b
> #mb3p@b
> break
> mc3p@c [-22 0 m] below
> endmap
>
> map m1aranhap -projection plan
> b
> #c
> endmap
>
> map m2p -projection plan
> m1p@f
> endmap
>
> map m2aranhap -projection plan
> a
> #f
> endmap
>
>
>
> a, b, c and f are surveys.
>
> Is that enough or you need the definitions all way down?
>
>
> Rodrigo
>
>
>
>
>
>> m.s.
>>
>> 1. 3. 2017 v 18:03, Rodrigo Severo via Therion <[email protected]>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>> I have a thconfig with the following exports:
>>
>>
>> layout exploracao
>> scale 1 200
>> base-scale 1 100
>> language pt
>> code tex-map
>> \framethickness=0.5mm
>> sketches off
>> legend on
>> legend-width 21 cm
>> legend-columns 3
>> statistics explo-length off
>> endlayout
>>
>> layout aranha
>> scale 1 200
>> base-scale 1 100
>> debug station-names
>> language pt
>> code tex-map
>> \framethickness=0.5mm
>> sketches off
>> endlayout
>>
>>
>> select mBartp@bart
>> export map -projection plan -layout exploracao -layout extra_symbols
>> -output Bart.pdf
>>
>> unselect mBartp@bart
>> select mBartAranhap@bart
>> export map -layout aranha -output Bart-centerline.pdf
>>
>>
>> If I compile with the above settings I get the following 2 maps:
>>
>> Bart.pdf - https://goo.gl/zmnR3Y
>> Bart-centerline.pdf - https://goo.gl/SaFF37
>>
>>
>> The first one is exactly what I expect but the second isn't as the second
>> one should have only the centerline.
>>
>> If I comment the first 2 lines and run like this:
>>
>> #select mBartp@bart
>> #export map -projection plan -layout exploracao -layout extra_symbols
>> -output Bart.pdf
>>
>> unselect mBartp@bart
>> select mBartAranhap@bart
>> export map -layout aranha -output Bart-centerline.pdf
>>
>>
>> I get the Bart-centerline.pdf as expected: https://goo.gl/dpZaEB Why is
>> that? *unselect mBartp@bart* shouldn't remove mBartp@bart from the
>> export?
>>
>>
>> Rodrigo
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Therion mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Therion mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Therion mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
>
>
_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion