2017-03-01 15:45 GMT-03:00 Martin Sluka via Therion <[email protected]>:
> > 1. 3. 2017 v 19:36, Rodrigo Severo via Therion <[email protected]>: > > It creates a *select a.2.bart *line. What should I do with this line? > > I'm sorry, I might have mislead you. These map definitions aren' t all on > the same file. > > > Therion has one very important feature, you may define as many different > maps definitions independent from structure of surveys. > > Select is command which select which map to use to create particular > output. > > Without select Therion will use everything it is able to find and use it > for export. > Yes, I believe I understand that. In fact I'm counting on it. It's just not working as I expect. > > What’s happened if you use that line *select a.2.bart *line? Will Therion > produce only polygon? > If I compile like that: # Selecionando qual mapa deve ser desenhado select mBartp@bart #export map -projection plan -layout exploracao -layout extra_symbols -output Bart.pdf unselect mBartp@bart #select mBartAranhap@bart select a.2.bart export map -layout-debug station-names -layout aranha -output Bart-centerline.pdf I still get the unwanted sketches from *mBartp@bart* in *Bart-centerline.pdf*. If I compile like that: # Selecionando qual mapa deve ser desenhado #select mBartp@bart #export map -projection plan -layout exploracao -layout extra_symbols -output Bart.pdf unselect mBartp@bart #select mBartAranhap@bart select a.2.bart export map -layout-debug station-names -layout aranha -output Bart-centerline.pdf I only get in *Bart-centerline.pdf* the centerline defined in *a.2.bart* as I expect and want. It's as if the first select mBartp@bart sticks and the unselect mBartp@bart later on doesn't change a thing. Rodrigo > > m. > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > [email protected] > https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion > >
_______________________________________________ Therion mailing list [email protected] https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
