There are many threads in this forum if you search for ‘unselect’.

I have not researched it recently, and my lingering recollection is that it 
does not work as one might expect.  Not sure I have ever managed a successful 
‘unselect’.

 

This 2013 post from Andrew Atkinson in response to Bertrand Hauser gives an 
explanation that seems plausible.

https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04606.html

 

 

From: Therion [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Martin Sluka via 
Therion
Sent: Thursday, 2 March 2017 8:11 AM
To: List for Therion users <[email protected]>
Cc: Martin Sluka <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Trying to understand relation between select/unselect 
and export

 

 

1. 3. 2017 v 20:03, Rodrigo Severo via Therion <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> >:

 

It's as if the first select mBartp@bart sticks and the unselect mBartp@bart 
later on doesn't change a thing.

 

 

I always use # to comment selects I don’t want.

 

It could be a bug.

 

Martin

 

 

_______________________________________________
Therion mailing list
[email protected]
https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion

Reply via email to