Thanks Markus, but still the same unknown option … maybe it is a windows only option ?
Best, Phil > On 24 Apr 2017, at 11:40 AM, Markus Boldt via Therion <[email protected]> > wrote: > > Hi Phil, > I think, you must specify -colour map-fg [0 70 0] (for scraps and "map-bg" > for the "paper"). As it is done in the loop Layout - endlayout of the > config-file. But I`am not sure > Regards > Markus > > > -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- > Von: Therion [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Philippe > Vernant via Therion > Gesendet: Montag, 24. April 2017 11:16 > An: List for Therion users > Cc: Philippe Vernant > Betreff: [Therion] same color for several scraps > > Hi guys, > > I’m trying the option [color] or [colour] to specify the same color for > different scraps and it is not working. I have therion 5.4.0 compiled on Mac > OS. > > Here what I use : > > map m1p -projection plan -color [0 70 0] > > baign-p1 > baign-p2 > pend-p1 > gphal-p2 > gphal-p4 > gphal-p3 > endmap > > end the error message is : > therion: error -- maplist.th [3] -- unknown option -- -color > > Any clue ? > > Thanks, > Phil > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > [email protected] > https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion > > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > [email protected] > https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion _______________________________________________ Therion mailing list [email protected] https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
