Thanks guys, I’m just using the automatic color set up for map as suggested by Martin.
Now I have another question. I have a file like that: map map1 -projection plan scrap1 scrap2 scrap3 endmap map map2 -projection plan scrap4 scrap5 scrap6 endmap On the plot with map1 et map2 the map2 scraps that should be blow the scraps of map1 are above. Do I have to look for something wrong in my scraps, or is it that therion compute an average altitude for map1 and map2 and lay all the scraps based on this average elevation rather that the average elevation of each scraps ? Thanks, Phil > On 26 Apr 2017, at 9:10 AM, Martin Sluka via Therion <[email protected]> > wrote: > > >> 26. 4. 2017 v 2:08, Olly Betts via Therion <[email protected]>: >> >> Removed map colour option. It should be defined in layout, not source >> files. > > But it doesn’t allow to choose color for particular map! > > Martin > _______________________________________________ > Therion mailing list > [email protected] > https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion _______________________________________________ Therion mailing list [email protected] https://mailman.speleo.sk/listinfo/therion
