From: Therion [mailto:therion-boun...@speleo.sk] On Behalf Of Martin Sluka via
Therion
Sent: 02 March 2018 11:10
To: List for Therion users <therion@speleo.sk>
Cc: Martin Sluka <martinsl...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Error When Adding A new Cave to Master Index

Nick,

first off all, Therion is able to work only with unique informations which are
in a survey/endsurvey wrapper.

It means, if you define map outside of the survey/endsurvey wrapper in .th file
there must be another higher level survey/endsurvey wrapper which will cover
all information Therion needs and which you define as source in .thconfig.

My way is to use for first level surveys (log of one survey trip) definitions
of map(s) inside survey/endsurvey wrapper as I include particular .th2 file
there too. So in this survey/endsurvey wrapper are all informations including
scrap drawings. In higher level I simply "input" .th file, which means the
survey/endsurvey wrapper of higher level has access to all necessary data
without -station-names woodoo.

When I want to define a higher level map I must use scrap_name@survey_name, not
only scrap_name. Etc.

Martin S.

On Mar 02, 2018, at 11:01 AM, Nick Bairstow via Therion