Nick,

if you define stations in your scrap, you must to name them. When named as in
centerline, for example A1, A2, A3, etc., it means the scrap data must have
access to centerline data in the same survey/endsurvey wrapper.

a.th <http://a.th/>
survey a
input a.th2
centerline
data …
A1 A2
…
endcenterline
endsurvey

In this example if you use a.th <http://a.th/> as source in .thconfig file
everything will work and Therion will export map. You may need to define map in
first level survey to export it.

„input“ means only and only Therion will insert text from another file, nothing
else. You may do the same if you copy/paste text from .th2 file into .th file
instead of „input“.

But if you use higher level .th file (index) to input both a.th <http://a.th/>
and a.th2 file you must change names of stations in .th2 file to A1@a etc.
Simply because .th2 file is outside of survey "a" and stations have no direct
access to centerline data but only as centerline in survey „a" data.

It means if you debug your drawing in first level, but define maps in second
(index) level, you must change names of your stations or do it by
-station-names woodoo.

Everything depends on where are defined maps and others objects in
survey/endsurvey wrapper hierarchy.

Martin S.