> Just got around to updating, using the standard "Windows installer" on the
Therion download page. In this release, I have been getting this error on
Windows 10 when trying to run Loch:
> This doesn't sound like something wrong on my machine, but I would have
expected someone else to mention it already if it was wrong with the Therion
release. Did I miss something?
Same, although I only got it twice, and then not again.
Mind you I frequently reinstall the therion-setup-msys2 via the GitHub
Actions workflow artifacts.
I had not associated the error specifically with the download page route and
had it pegged as a mystery to watch for...
Bruce